Welcome


This is an interactive space for the student participants to share their experiences in the Milford Business Mentoring Program. Feel free to read, comment, and learn.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Chantay

Hello, this is Chantay Harmon. During the 1st session of the Milford Business Mentoring Program I learned some shocking things. For example, if you are an aspiring entrepreneur it is actually good to have gotten fired at some point in your life. During this meeting we also had Ken Anderson come and talk to us about some of the character traits you should have or be willing to adapt in order to be the most successful entrepreneur that you can. All of the things we talked about are going to help me as I prepare myself for the business world because before, I had no idea what to expect but now I sort of have a better understanding and hopefully by the time the program is over my understanding will have grown a lot more. Thank you for you time to put this program together.

No comments:

Post a Comment