Welcome


This is an interactive space for the student participants to share their experiences in the Milford Business Mentoring Program. Feel free to read, comment, and learn.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Chantay

This week I had my first shadowing session with my mentor at The Georgia House, a downtown Milford Restauraunt. A gentleman by the name of Cortez was supposed to be mentoring me but one of his partners, Kristal, stepped in and took care of me and my partner Ian. Me and Ian learned a little about what Ms. Kristal spends her day doing. Today she was spending her time preparing a menu for a client. She had to make sure that what she planned would be something her client would like and enjoy. She also explained that starting from the bottom of the totem pole and working your way up is not a bad idea at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment