Welcome


This is an interactive space for the student participants to share their experiences in the Milford Business Mentoring Program. Feel free to read, comment, and learn.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

De'Ashia

When I went to Fur Baby I learned alot. My mentor is a very nice respectful lady.  I learned that my mentor was the first entrepreneur in her immediate family but her uncle owned his own restaurant. Her job is not like a regular nine to 5 job it is a constant thing she always thinks about it. I learned that you have to have a strong business plan. we basically talked about how it is to own your own business. what are the advantages and disadvantages to own your own business.owning your own business is not an easy thing to do. If you really plan on opening your own business you have to be committed and your heart has to be in it. you have to select the right location, pay rent, and look out for your competitors. Then you have the customers that are going to come in happy, sad, mad, or whatever but you are going to have to deal with them no matter what because you have to keep your customers happy. it was a very interesting. I learned alot in just one hour it went by so fast. I plan on having a wonderful time the next few weeks in this program.

No comments:

Post a Comment