Welcome


This is an interactive space for the student participants to share their experiences in the Milford Business Mentoring Program. Feel free to read, comment, and learn.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Rachel

So far my experiences with this program have been great. It was a lot of fun the first day, I really enjoy talking to my mentor and she has already answered so many of my questions and its was cool to see how she got to where she is today. She started with just an idea and now she has had her business running for three years and it's going great for her, it's really an inspiration to see someone do all that and makes me think that I could do that one day also, maybe I am cut out to be an entrepreneur one day too. I am going to continue on with this program to help me find out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment