Welcome


This is an interactive space for the student participants to share their experiences in the Milford Business Mentoring Program. Feel free to read, comment, and learn.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Donique

I just want to start off by saying that i think this experience is very beneficial for me and my future. I am super excited about the upcoming events that we will be participating in. Mr. Bryan Shupe is very helpful in giving the me the advice that I need. Even though being an entrepreneur sounds like a lot of work, he does a good job at pulling out the benefits of being an entrepreneur. I am glad that I decided to sign up for this, because it gives me a better motivation to pursue my dreams. This is really going to help me out and look forward to what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment