Welcome


This is an interactive space for the student participants to share their experiences in the Milford Business Mentoring Program. Feel free to read, comment, and learn.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Jennifer


As I was on my way to the business that I was assigned to, I did not know what to expect. Once there, the restaurant manager took us on a tour of the place. I learned that there are so many things that make up a restaurant. Also, organization plays a big key on owning your own restaurant. The hostess must jot down any reservations immediately after they are placed. The waitresses are assigned their own section and must take turns. In the back the people must organize their things so they know where it is at and will not have to be running around trying to look for things. So, on my first day I learned that it is important to know where things are at and you have to be responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment