Welcome


This is an interactive space for the student participants to share their experiences in the Milford Business Mentoring Program. Feel free to read, comment, and learn.

Monday, February 6, 2012

Jennifer


On our second session I learned about preparing our own business plan. Without a business plan, who knows how your business will go. Also, most banks will probably not give you a loan to be able to start your business up if you don’t have a well prepared business plan. When I arrived at Abbott’s Grill I asked my mentor about his business plan. He told me his whole process and how much time and effort he put into it. All this talk about business plans made me realize how my business plan I made in school was a very short version, if that’s possible. Once I start my business plan for my own business I’ll know how much more effort I need to put into it. Also, that there are guides that can help me prepare it.

No comments:

Post a Comment